DECKMA HAMBURG GmbH
Kieler Straße 316
Tel.: +49(0)40 548876-0
Fax: +49(0)40 548876-10
Registered: Hamburg HRB 39129
Managing Director: Anke Schulze
VAT Registration No.: DE 118540659
Data privacy statement
Data privacy statement for the website www.deckma.com
Responsible within the meaning of the Data privacy statment is:
DECKMA HAMBURG GmbH
Kieler Strasse 316
Tel: +49 (0) 405488760
(hereinafter "we", "us")
We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
As a rule, you can call up all the websites of the Deckma Hamburg GmbH without giving any information about your person. If your name, address or other personal data is needed in individual cases, you will be informed in advance. We use your personal information to make the service and associated satisfaction of our customers as enjoyable as possible.
1. Personal data
Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as Your name, address and e-mail address. Information that is not directly related to your real identity - such as User-favorite websites in our website or the number of users of a page - are not personal data. If you decide to leave your personal data to Deckma Hamburg GmbH, so that Correspondence can be handled or an order can be executed, so this data is handled carefully according to the strict regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (DGSVO).
2. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
We use hosting services to ensure the operation of the online offer. The hosting provider uses IT infrastructure services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, as well as security and technical maintenance services.
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This data is stored automatically for security purposes only. If you wish to view our website, we or our hosting provider collect the following data based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f i. V. m. Art. 28 GDPR:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of request,
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
• content of the request (concrete page),
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• each transferred amount of data,
• Website that receives the request (referrer URL),
• used browsers,
• Operating system and its interface and
• Language and version of the browser software.
The mentioned data are processed for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
Additional personal data will only be collected if you voluntarily provide this information, for example in the context of a request or a registration. The above-mentioned data is not usually assigned to certain people, and there is no merger of this data with other data sources.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), the details of the user are stored in order to process the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise.
After complete rendering of the service and after expiry of the tax and commercial storage regulations, your personal data will be deleted completely, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of the data or this would otherwise be permitted or required by law.
Your personal data will not be transmitted or disclosed to third parties, unless this is necessary for the purpose of using the functions of the website or for processing your requests or an order (for example, to commissioned technical service providers) or if you have expressly consented thereto.3. Cookies
4. Use of reCAPTCHA
5. Technology - SSL encryption
To ensure the security of data processing and to protect the transmission of confidential content, e.g. this page, contact requests, or orders you send us have SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer Encryption). An encrypted connection can be recognized by the browser's address bar instead of an '' http: // '' 'https //' 'and the lock icon in your browser bar.
Due to the SSL encryption, the data that you send to us can not be read by third parties.
We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss and misuse. This saves your data in a secure operating environment that is inaccessible to unauthorized persons. If you wish to contact us via e-mail, please bear in mind that the confidentiality of the information transmitted is never guaranteed 100% due to the nature of the Internet and that the content of e-mails can generally be viewed by unauthorized third parties.
7. Your rights
As the person concerned, you have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to demand information about your personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Further legal information
We do not permit third parties to use the contact data published in the imprint or similar information, such as postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and e-mail addresses, for the purpose of sending information not expressly requested. Requests to enforce the rights set out in Section 6 and other requests for data protection are excluded and may be expressly requested.
We reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of spam mails.
DECKMA HAMBURG GmbH
Kieler Strasse 316
Tel: +49 (0) 405488760
As of May 2018